Interested in starting a career with the AMO Team?
AMO Office Supply is always on the hunt for new talent to add to our existing sales professionals. We are looking for bright, motivated, and competitive people to join our growing staff of like-minded individuals.
Historically, competition for our new Inside Sales positions has been fierce. We are looking to hire the best and the brightest. If you enjoy being challenged, surrounded by bright people, thrive on stiff competition and the pressure associated with meeting and exceeding goals, then you may find a home with us.
If you appear to meet the qualifications that we are looking for, we will contact you immediately to begin the interview process.
Customer Service Specialist
Posted June 13, 2017
The current position available is for a Customer Service Specialist who will be responsible for constantly wow-ing” current customers as well as assist in the acquisition of new customers.
Our company is comprised of employees who put the customer first; we are a “customer is always right” type of company. If that doesn’t fit with your personality and experience, this isn’t the job for you.
Competitive full-time starting salary. Work in an upscale office environment in downtown Fort Wayne (we think it is the nicest office building in FW). Business casual dress. Paid parking provided. Medical, dental, and 401k (w/company match) available. Working hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. No nights. No weekends. No drama.
- A genuine want to delight customers, above and beyond the norm
- Able to communicate clearly, both written and in speech
- Works accurately and with an eye for detail
- Handles situations in the best interest of both customer and company
- Has a pleasant, friendly, polite, and welcoming style
- Willing to build a long-term relationship with the company (not a “job-hopper”)
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Microsoft Office proficient in at least Word, Excel
- Prior Customer Service experience is a must
- Punctuality required
We are looking to fill this position immediately. Please make sure you take the time to go to our website, www.goamo.com, and learn more about our company and culture to see if you would be a great addition to our team. We look forward to hearing from you.