While not all of us have hosted a popular television show or invented electricity, all of us are humans that make mistakes, get frustrated and want to give up from time to time. The ten quotes below from famous inventors, authors, and CEOs serve as a good reminder that through hard work and dedication, you too can find your own kind of success.
Be sure to read this list of motivating quotes from ten well-known entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs, Coco Chanel, Richard Bronson, and Albert Einstien when you need some fresh motivation.
Quotes from Entrepreneurs
- “Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct.” –Barbara Corcoran. Businesswoman, investor, speaker, consultant, syndicated columnist, author, and television personality
- “Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.” –Thomas Edison. Inventor and Businessman
- “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel. Fashion Designer and Businesswoman
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.” – Richard Branson. Founder and Chairman of The Virgin Group
- “Sharing emotions builds deeper relationships. Motivation comes from working on the things we care about.” – Sheryl Sandberg, Technology executive, activist, and author
- “When it’s tough, will you give up, or will you be relentless?” – Jeff Bezos. CEO of Amazon
- “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.” – Mark Zuckerberg. Founder and CEO of Facebook
- “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.”– Arianna Huffington. Co-Founder of The Huffington Post
- “If you want to live a happy life tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein, Physicist
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs. Founder and CEO of Apple